Search This Blog

Sunday 22 August 2010

discovery

the attic room becomes less cluttered as we organise our lives together.


fallen angel
routines are established and priorities set
we cannot go away again to the sea till all reckonings have been completed and fulfilled.


my beloved becomes braver in his admonishments and more exacting in his expectations.


we utilise notebooks, internet calendars and star charts to achieve the objective
our objective is to stop and prevent further self abusive behaviours on my part.


I know why i do these thing and why i don't pay any attention to the basic and essentials for a healthy and well ordered life.


I just need him to ensure that it all stops and I can become the sensible woman i strive to be

2 comments:

  1. thank you for that
    best wishes n your re formation
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

hello
please feel free to feedback
xx